Need a last minute gift, or a souvenir of New Caledonia?
Discover our selection of products on board, selected especially for you:
Our favourite products
Jean ReRêve's scarves
Scarves in the colours of the lagoon stemming from a simple idea: transpose the beauty of New Caledonia's marine nature, in its raw state, onto fine silk. Jean Rerêve, Caledonian underwater photographer, offers you his unique creations in limited
The scarves are ready to offer or to be offered in a unique and elegant packaging.
Get our must-haves!
The models :
- CEO's A320
- Current A320neo
And don't forget our salt and pepper kit, in the image of the Caledonian culture.
Discover some of our perfumes offered on board to please yourself or your loved ones.
|La Vie est belle - Lancôme||Black Opium - YSL||La Nuit de l'homme - YSL||Phantom - Paco Rabanne||Mademoiselle - Azzaro||Homme - Azzaro|
All products are sold depending on availability and only on board the aircraft.
How to buy?
When are the products available?
Duty Free is offered on all flights operated by Aircalin.
- In Business Hibiscus class, our flight attendants come to the cabin to offer you this service.
- In Premium Economy and Economy class, the crew will announce the opening of the in-flight shop.
All prices are quoted in Pacific Francs (XPF) and Euros (EUR).
You can pay for your purchases:
- in cash (XPF, USD, EUROS, AUD, NZD, YENS, VUV, FJD)
- by Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit card (minimum 500 XPF – maximum 27 000 XPF)
- by cheque (postal cheques or bank cheques in XPF from New Caledonia)
- by traveller’s cheque (under reserve that they carry no restrictive conditions)
Security-related rules for purchases
- Your flight is direct with no stopovers, you can buy any product on board without any security-related constraints.
- You have one stopover, but you reclaim your checked baggage before continuing your trip, you must place all your purchased liquids or gels (perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, etc...) before boarding your next flight. There are no security-related constraints for other products.
- You change flights at one stopover with only your cabin baggage, you risk seeing your liquid or gel (perfumes, cosmetics, alcohol, etc...) purchases confiscated at the security checks for your next boarding. You have no security-related constraints on other products.
Be careful there are specific regulations for each country, for example, in Australia travellers are limited to 50 cigarettes or 50 grams of tobacco plus a packet of opened cigarettes not containing more than 25 cigarettes.
For more information, please check the customs sites for your destination country.